Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bachelor Dieting Zine!

I was at the Stumptown Comic fest and I bought and got gifted some really cool zines. My favorite zine was this one about a fish market. I'll link to it when I find it later. Its a one page zine that progresses as you unfold it. I was so inspired by this so I made my own!

This has to be the most perfect way of promoting ones web comic. Give them a mini zine with your web address on it. Beats my business cards! Although I'm very thankful for getting those ones for free though an un-named "hookup."

I hate when people excessively use ranch dressing. but its kinda funny at the same time to see someone who is trying to be healthy by eating a salad only to see them douse it in creamy white.

This zine is about this diet.

Observe:








1 comment: